Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Off to Leeds Music Festival now...

Well this should be fun.
I could spout out a load of bands I'm looking forward to seeing, but to be honest most of them are pretty good. Have a look at the line up yourself if you don't believe me.

P.S. May be out of action internet wise for a while as I had an engineer out today to fix the fan inside my computer. Although that was fixed without problem he somehow managed to find problems with the graphics card, the power supply, the sound card adaptor and the hard drive. So my computer is now dead. Thankfully I get all the parts for free, otherwise I might as well buy another computer.

Anyway, see you soon. Actually probably not that soon... x

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

Have fun!!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Mr Rory said...

Cheers.
Oasis are good, never seen them live though. Its a shame they didn't play at Leeds Festival, would have liked to have seen them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home