Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can you believe that my PC is still broken! It seems to have new problems every week, I'm starting to think its a bit of a hypochondriac.
At least I can still break into my brothers room and hack into his PC. No one will stop me looking at pictures of Charlotte Cooper... woo hahaha!

Happy Birthday to fellow gorgeous person Catpee as well by the way.
Make sure you make a good wish, you only get one per year remember.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

Thank you Snakey :)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Stu said...

I think you should sack that computer engineer!!! Quite odd how all the hardware broke at once... I think he was plotting an elaborate con on you matey. Alas, you'll get shiny new stuff either way!

My apologies for that outburst on Lee's (Kilgannon's) blog, 'twas unwarranted. Although I stand by what I said in so far as people who go on the dole and then never doing anything about a job need shooting/something less drastic that gets the point across :-)

Stu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home