Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Friday, September 23, 2005

House Party Number One

Ok ok... I'm amazingly hung over, in fact I think I'm still quite wasted because I want to go for a run around the house and do the washing up while listening to Basement Jaxx.
I haven't been to a dirty houseparty in ages so thought I'd make a note of it.

1. Drinking till 6am
2. Lots of pretty ladies
3. Lots of Stella...... it was needed!
4. Two Spanish guys who got kicked out by a mad woman who lives there

Think I'm going to go and pass out now, perhaps on the keyboard.

igrbahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhhibwrn bijer bjiajre arebgmjt

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't mention a girl, who's been drinking gin, sitting on the stairs crying. There's ALWAYS one of those.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Catpee said...

That's the sort of thing I would do.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Stu said...

women!!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

It's always men that make us cry!!

Bloody men!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home