Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Friday, October 21, 2005

Half way through my gig calender now

Saw Hard-Fi last night in London and I can only say that I was terribly disappointed. Apart from the singles they released and the odd song from he album they were reasonably average compared to the other bands I've seen, plus the lead singer thought he was bigger than he actually was.
To relieve the disappointment I went to a place called Club Roxy till 3am and got wankered.

... Kids, don't listen to your parents. Drinking is big and it is clever.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger BC87 said...

a gig is a concert right?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Mr Rory said...

I'm pretty sure they come under the same category.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger BC87 said...

you know..., Austrailians have even more crazy words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home