Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've got a million things to say...

...but the lights have gone out.

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. There seems to be some sort of bee buzzing around in my head telling me lots of ideas, yet I can't seem to decipher them. Less than 3 months till 2006 and I seem to be in exactly the same place as I was 4 years ago (sigh).

Anyway, lets stop the depression and think positive. After the success of The Rakes gig last week I have the exciting prospect of an Editors gig this Saturday. It's sold out and We Are Scientists are supporting, its got all the potential of a perfect gig.

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger BC87 said...

You are really drunk huh?
I don't understand what you are typing.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

Four years ago, I was um........ in Aberdeen having just joined the OTC and started second year at uni. I was reasonably happy and looking forward to the potential of things. How naive I was!!

Right now I feel as if I'm floating on a vast cloud of uncertainity and I have no idea where the cloud is heading and I have no control over it........and furthermore I have no idea how I'm managing to sit on a cloud.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mr Rory said...

I think I've fallen out of my cloud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home