Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Roxy Love

Dogs were brilliant, I managed to crowd surf without kicking anyone in the head. Although some cheeky bugger stole the local Oxford Music magazine 'Nightshift' I had in my jacket pocket, how that could be useful to them I am not sure.
Paul Weller made a special guest appearance as well, odd and nice in the same quantity. Also met the drummer from Razorlight who was watching the gig, nice man.

Went to probably one of the best clubs in London afterwards. Club Roxy has to be one of the best. If not THE best. Cheap entry, cheap cocktails, cheap women. Yet I spent about £60 on the night and had nothing to show for it. I did wake up with 'Love Cock' written on my hand though, I'm not going to explore the Feudian significance of that.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger BC87 said...

They are probably using the Oxford Music magazine for toilet paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home