Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Thursday, July 20, 2006

1 Year Anniversary

Just realised this blog has been going for an entire year now, doesn't time fly. I wish I could say things have changed over the past year, but actually they're mostly the same. Only now I have less friends in Oxford because a few have moved away... I did not drive them away!
As we have come completely full circle it is now that time of the year where Truck Festival rears its head and calls out to me, which is where I'll be heading this weekend with my tent and my Carling. Jackpot.

6 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

A year!!! Blimey. I'll have to look and see how long mine has been going for.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger BC87 said...

My blog hit 1 year too, except now I remodeled my blog.

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home