Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Festival season is officially over

Leeds was great as usual, rather than describe how brilliant it was and bore myself and everybody around I'll just write down the bands I saw...

Friday

Metric
Tapes 'n Tapes
Forward Russia
You Say Party, We Say Die
Lady Sovereign
Goldie Lookin Chain
Broken Social Scene
Boy Kill Boy
The Kooks
The Rakes
Maximo Park

Saturday

Fields
The Long Blondes
Pigeon Detectives
Panic! At The Disco
The Subways
Fall Out Boy
Belle And Sebastian
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kaiser Chiefs
Franz Ferdinand

Sunday

747's
Giant Drag
Plan B
Milburn
Be Your Own Pet
The Automatic
Dirty Pretty Things
Feeder
The Streets
Arctic Monkeys
Muse

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Catpee said...

You could come to the Open House Festival in Belfast next month. It's folky, bluesy stuff though so I'm not sure it would be wild enough for you!!

I watched some of Reading and Leeds on TV. It looked good.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Mr Rory said...

If I had any energy left I might consider another festival, but batteries need a serious recharge. Would definitely contemplate it for next year though, I quite like going to new festivals. All quite quirky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home