Something For The Weekend

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Friday, July 28, 2006

1 down 3 to go...

Truck Festival has been accomplished and now it is time for Global Gathering tomorrow (The other 2 festivals to go being The Secret Garden Party and Leeds by the way). Two festivals that couldn't be further apart in terms of music and participants. A very new experience for me... this should be very interesting ladies and gentlemen.

I'll try to get some pictures put up if I can be bothered and if anyone cares.

4 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home